Hi

The person offering the $500 Romulus responded yesterday and offered some
times when I could see the bike yesterday and today.  It was not convenient
to do it yesterday - I was called in to work.  When I contacted that person
just a few minutes ago to offer to stop by I was told that the bike already
sold today.  I never was given a name, phone number or address.  Sorry I
could not get more information on this.

John

--
John Blish