I have the VO Campagne Bag with the Pass Hunter Intergrated Decailluer
front rack (cantilever brake mounts) if you are interested.  I am generally
happy with the bag, less so with the rack.  The bag does what it needs to
do and I like the map case.

My advice is
The VO is only 20cm high vs the GB25 at 25 cm high.  *Will you be happy
with the shorter VO bag????*

The VO is $110 new, you may be better to buy new, unless people are willing
to greatly discount a used one (a trait I have not seen here, most things
have high resale prices)

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ