Wow, I'm honored that you're asking!  I don't know how well this will go
over with the "group"?  You all being more of the beausage variety and me
not so much!  I do have a Surly Disc Trucker for that kind of
stuff though......

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk160/kubeta_bucket/RivRamII/IMG_0544.jpg[/IMG]

I've had the frame and fork pin striped and detailed by a family member.
Haven't built it yet so, it's still in the box.  We're planning a May trip
that will include a stop at RBW-WHQ where we'll have it properly
christened!  I'm going to have RBW chase & face + install the headset.  I
have the new wheel-set built and many of the other parts are from my
previous Ram that will find their way onto the new steed.  Since I have the
Surly for go anywhere/anytime duty, the plan is to build the Ram as
a light-ish road bike.

T.he O.ther M.anny