I'm excited to announce that Velo Lumino is expanding their product
offerings in integrated lighting solutions. We are now selling the entire
line of SP dynamo hubs. These are turning into fantastic little hubs. I now
have two for personal use, one on my Bike Friday with 20" wheels, and one
on my Rawland Stag with 650B wheels. Both have been performing flawlessly.

I am carrying the entire 2016 line of dynamos, including the all new SV-9
series, which is the smallest and lightest 6V/2.4W hub dynamo in the world
(smaller and lighter than the SONdelux).

More info on velolumino.com
<http://positivo-espresso.blogspot.com/2014/12/sv-9-arrives.html> and on
sp-dynamo.com <http://www.sp-dynamo.com/>

And, enjoy free shipping on SP dynamo hubs anywhere in the world!

Of course, we also have stock of all our existing Velo Lumino lighting
components: the AT fender taillight, the TMAT stem switch and the AT
headlight mount.  And coming soon will be a new fender-related widget,
which I'll announce shortly.

Anton
velolumino.com