No worries Keith, I'll really be surprised if you don't love your Clem. IMO
it's an instant classic. Seems like Grant put a few more signature
(dorky?) features into the Clem then he did with the Joe.
Those touches make the bike iconic. Plus, it all works together perfectly.

I cured my desire for a Joe by starting a restoration project on a 86
Stumpjumper Team. FYI, Neon pink is back!