Oh I know she didn't mean to, but...Yeah, my Rivendell-ravenous wife
("inadvertantly") backed the family car over her beloved Rambouillet
last month, mortally wounding it. Coincidentally, the awesomely
beautiful Roadeo popped up on Riv's frame specials - and I thought I
was the only one in the fam who while'd-away time drooling over the
Riv website. Alas, yesterday, this here husband turned Santa and
picked out, and up a minty-blue 59cm (she's 5' 10") Roadeo frame. I
must say, the Riv gang nailed this one - I am totally jealous. (Rich
almost had me selling my Della Santa in favor of my own Roadeo - damn,
if he didn't get close!) Once we get it put together I post pics.
Interesting to note, according to Mark, the preference for threadless
vs threaded stem on this frame is dead even at 50-50 so far. I guess
if you are espousing a light weight bike, then why not go threadless.

BTW, the killer feature on this bike is the neatly placed, diminutive
rear fender attachment, place just behind the BB. Very cool design.

Cheers! (my first post here)

mh