Hi Folks,

I just scored a 61 Atlantis complete from an incredibly pleasant seller on
Craigslist.  The price was too good to be true (the seller had the original
owner's manual, so nothing sketchy) and the paint is a nice Coleman green
with cream accents.  I have had a few Rivs pass through my hands (60
first-gen Sam, 63 Hilsen, 61 canti-Rom) and this is the first one that
feels like it fits perfectly.

I am in the process of making minor modifications and thought I'd turn to
the list to see if anyone has a set of Thin Gripster pedals (silver/gray or
black) that they'd like to trade toward any of the items listed below.
 Otherwise, the proceeds from any sales will go toward buying some pedals
(and maybe a set of Albastache bars) from Riv.

The list:

1) 2 Nitto T bottle cages - these came on the Atlantis and are too nice for
me -- $80 shipped for the pair

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bop/5519258012.html

2) 3 700x35 skinwall folding Pasela Tourguard tires - two were mounted on
the Atlantis (minor wear and very clean sidewalls) and one is new in the
box -- $60 shipped

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bop/5520396467.html

3) 46/30 crank - mismatched Sugino arms (left is an XD, right is a 94/58
that has a similar profile and finish), both rings are made by Vuelta and
have fewer than 200 miles on them (outer is silver, inner is black), comes
with an extra 44T outer (Origin8 brand, never used) -- $75 shipped

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bop/5478434739.html

4) 8 speed Shimano bar end shifters - used for a couple hundred miles --
$50 shipped (or $60 with a set of Tiagra aero brake levers - some scuffs
and scratches, but nothing too bad)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bop/5519258012.html

I'm in San Francisco and am happy to offer discounts for local pick up
and/or the purchase of multiple items.  Paypal Friends & Family is
preferred for payment.

Thanks,

Eric