Remaining tire pairs:

   - Schwalbe Smart Sam Tires - PAIR - 29x2.1 - measure about 50mm actual
   width - a size larger than Riv stocks -
   http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/tsmart-10135.htm - used lightly, lots
   of tread - wire bead - $30 plus shipping
   - Vee Rubber V12 Tires - PAIR - 29x1.95 - measure about 47mm on Dyads -
   used a little, lots of tread - folding bead - $45 plus shipping
   - Panaracer Pasela Tires - PAIR - 700x32 - mounted on a few different
   bikes as placeholders, but never really ridden more than a mile, black
   walls - wire bead, non-TG/PT version -  $40 plus shipping
   - Panaracer Pasela Tires - PAIR - 700x32 - used a bunch, tread is worn a
   bit, I actually prefer these worn in ones to new ones - wire bead,
   non-TG/PT version - $30 plus shipping
   - Resist Nomad Tires - PAIR - 700x35 - measure a hair under 34mm actual
   width on CR18s - used very lightly - maybe 100 miles total at most - tan
   sidewalls - wire bead - $30 plus shipping
   - Resist Nomad Tires - PAIR - 700x45 - measure about 41mm on Dyads -
   used lightly, planned to use these on BMC MC before I realized I can fit
   much larger tires - tan sidewalls - wire bead - $35 plus shipping