Hello John,

Sorry, no experience with Ribbit brakes, but I do like the Tektro CR720
cantis. I've had them on my Salsa Casseroll for almost two years now. They
work fine, easy to set up, reasonable price and have a good classic long
arm design. Remind me of old school Mafac cantis. I have Shimano Cx70
cantis on my QB, they came with the bike and work just as well, not quite
the same style as the Tektro's. I would recommend both.

JohnS