Thanks Steve. I checked and verify that my handlebars fit 26.0 stem clamps.

I just came across these 1.25 inch quill stems used for these handlebars.
NOTE: these will NOT fit Rivendell's 1 inch headset.
• Santana OEM 1.25 in. quill stem, 110mm length. Steel.
• Kalloy 1.25 in. quill stem, 125mm length. Aluminum.
• Stoker stem, 120mm length. Aluminum.
• Stoker stem, 105mm length. Steel.

$20 shipped for one; $10 extra per additional item.

All items listed on this post are still for sale.