Hi All,

Making some room, so I can get some other bike stuff...

Paypal preffered or postal money order, I pay shipping to lower 48.

Please reply off list.

Brooks B-67  $95

Package of:

Albatross Bars the wide ones Heat treated 25.4 clamp $55

Nitto 12cm Technomic Deluxe Stem $35

Paul Thumbies with Dura Ace shifter levers $55

MKS Brake Levers $25

Would like to sell all together but will consider parts.

Nitto Technomic 9cm non deluxe long quill 25.4  $35

Nitto Periscopa new in package never used or inserted  $35

Marks Rack new in package never used or opened $90

Sackville Saddlesack first generation  very lightly used  $95

Musa Butternut Pants size XL  used lots of life left $25

Wheel Set:

Phil Wood rear 36h 7 speed freewheel Sunrace 11-28, bought from Riv, Rich
built, 500 miles

Suntour XC9000 front 32h

Skewers included

Mavic MA3 rims, straight and true, great shape  $320

pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/d_nawrocki/sets/72157622851523397/

Thanks,

Dave Nawrocki