Ehh, it was OK service. I found things that they didn't do that my regular
shop would do. Plus, my regular shop is closer, and I wouldn't have to use
the car/bike rack to transport it there. If I hadn't heard middling reports
from other people who had taken their bikes to the shop, I think they
might've warranted a second chance.

That said, the shop where I regularly go knew it was a Riv at first sight
and were super excited to get the chance to work on it. Compliment my bike
and I'm a fan for life. :)