Here's the thread on here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rbw-owners-bunch/47N6k_T5y9w

I was on the verge of ordering a Legolas once, and still *want* one, but
then I picked up a canti-Rom, and have yet to find a reason why I'd need a
Legolas instead of the canti-Rom... truth-be-told, the canti-Rom is
probably better-suited to me than a Legolas would be, but man, there's a
certain panache about a Rivbike Legolas....  yeah, I still want one,
but....   just can't justify it at this point, not with the canti-Rom in
the stable.

(And, FWIW, the canti-Rom has become my most-frequently-ridden bike....)