Very nice Patrick. I like the way your Joe is evolving. I'm seeing a lot of
smart and fun touches. Zip tie-ing the saddle security to the seat post. Fun
pink tape-ing the basket to the rack. The Chocomoose bar design always struck
me as somewhat "Jonesy". Not surprised to see one show up on an Appaloosa.
Seeing it on yours, and comparing it to the Chocomoose on mine, the differences
stand out. Clearly it's wider and the grips don't "come back" as much as the
Choco's. The Jones must be very stable. I love the Choco for many reasons, but
most of all I appreciate how it is not quite so wide yet it performs like a
wide bar. I store my bikes in my basement. To go out I need to pass them
through a narrow door. The one bike that I have full size Boscoe's on is a pita
to get out! The Choco's not so much. Still, at some point it would be fun to
try the Jones bar. Lastly, that bell is pretty cool. What is it and how do you
like it?

Bill in Westchester, NY