I have the VO's on my Hilsen, which replaced a narrower set of Honjo's. I
did think the Honjos seemed to be higher quality(subjective) and they
seemed to be easier to install. One thing I would reccomend with either is
using the Berthoud stays to mount them. I think they work better and they
are lighter, by a small margin.