Hi all,

Well it took a while, but I finally got my wife's Clementine finished just
after Christmas, and she finally got around to photographing it a couple of
weeks ago!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskAkjmbt

Rivendell didn't fool us with their "budget bike" hyperbole–we went with a
fancy build...

If anyone's wondering, it's the 52 cm frame with 650b tyres. The Gilles
Berthoud 60x700C fenders were a nice fit after some bending. I'm also happy
with the way the Nitto Campee front rack (700C version) worked out with the
fat 650b tyres. I couldn't mount it on my Bombadil with 60x622 mm Big
Apples.

The features Riv packed into this frame are amazing, I just wish they made
a 64 + cm size for me.

Tom