Hey there,

I have clipless pedals and shoes and most of the things in the shoes ruse
article don't really ring true for me. Clipless pedals are great and the
longer the ride, the better they are for me. However whenever I put
clipless pedals on a bike that is the bike I never ride, so I use VP-001
and VP vice pedals and have for years.
Unfortunately my shins are absolutely scarred by near constant scrapes.
Walking my bike. Walking by my bike. Moving near my bike. My wife even drew
blood trying to get her bike near mine.

I've started by removing (attempting to, some were stuck) the super sharp
headless threaded spikes from the Vice pedals but does anyone else have any
other suggestions?

- Ryan