As Brewster Fong stated, Islabikes still offer their traditional series. I
just got a Beinn 26 for my son after reading about it on Bicycle Quarterly
and was quite impressed with its functionality and quality. It's a solid
and simple bike, which is just right for my son who's not terribly
interested in bikes, except as a tool to get to his friends'. I originally
wanted to get a Clem for my son, but even the smallest Clem is a bit too
big.