Everything I have is listed, and it's mostly odd sizes, not too unlike what
Riv is offering with their chainrings. So, 46t 110 middle position I have,
technically not an outer ring, but I've used them mounted as an outer with
no issues. 37t closest for middle ring.

While this is out there to the group, I'll offer a Memorial Day weekend
special, same as what I offered earlier this spring. Prices good through
Monday - let's say just send me an email before I wake up Tuesday morning
(6am CST). That'll be the cutoff.

The remaining sizes I have are listed at
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/category/willow-chainrings-c
To get the sale prices - please contact me directly and I'll send an
invoice through Paypal.
Sale prices are:
110 bcd - 46t & larger - $15
110 bcd - 39t & smaller - $12
74 bcd - $10
130 bcd - $15
135 bcd - $15
Triplizer Rings w/ Hardware - $20

Also have a few Shimano triple cranks (who knows why I stocked up on
these!) that I don't need that are NOS - $30

Shipping is a flat $6 per order and will ship via USPS priority mail.
Again, contact me offlist to get the sale prices.
Thanks,
David Banzer
Chicago
treetop.bigcartel.com