And that's the point that is confusing, islabike is still making the type
of bike that you are referring to.     All they are doing is offering
consumers a choice.

Intolerance and single-sightedness don't seem to be those Riv qualities
that some of you preach on about.

So it's a great company if they make only the type of bike that you want?
But it's a bad company if they make the bike you want AND the type of bike
that someone else may want?

Wow.  It's no wonder the reputation garnered here.