On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Surlyprof <jmcclu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You'll never regret a Mark's rack.  So handy.  I would second the
> suggestions of the Tubus Evo and panniers.  I have a Cosmo that I've moved
> across three different bikes.  It may be heavier duty than you want but it
> isn't that heavy and the ability to carry panniers low is really nice
> because handles well and it leaves the top portion for other things.  You
> may not need it often but when you do, it is nice to have.  I would buy the
> Logo over the Cosmo.  The two prongs sticking up on the Cosmo wore through
> my Saddlesack.  I had to reinforce it with leather.  That wouldn't have
> been a problem with the Logo.

 I'm having some visual discord between a Tubus Logo Evo rear rack and a
Mark's front rack.  I would prefer they either both be black or both be
chrome, but would prefer to avoid a mismatch between them.  A silver
painted Logo wouldn't quite do it either.  I could get the Tubus Logo Evo
rear, but would need a matching black rack for the front.  I could get the
Marks' front, but would want a matching chrome rack for the rear.  Most of
the Tubus front seem oriented to panniers, which I'm not likely to use on
either end.  So, I could do my original guess of the Mark's front and the
Nitto R14 rear.  Or, I could do the Tubus Logo Evo rear, but would need
something for the font that was not pannier oriented.  Of course, I could
use the Tubus Logo Evo rear and keep my Ortleib Ultimate 6 Pro-M front bar
bag, not using a front rack at all.  Any further thoughts on this?

Thanks.

Tim