In the recent thread about TIG-welded Rivendells, comments were made about
the BLT's.  Bruce didn't instigate the conversation.

I think it's fair that he be allowed to address those comments before we
wrap the discussion up.

If folks have further comments or questions concerning the BLT's, they
should feel free to discuss them on the touring or iBob lists, or perhaps by
contacting Bruce directly.

- J "Ya gotta Keep it Moderated..."