<http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/dancethehempenjig/0C3A85BE-3A9F-4225-A2B4-FE1188846101_zpsq1rlb7hy.jpg>
Bought these from a fellow list member about a month ago, put maybe 50
miles on them. They are barely used. Smooth center tread allows for great
riding on pavement, shoulder knobbies offer good grip in the wet stuff. I
thought these would be the perfect tires but alas, I have drank fully of
the Riv kool-aid and gotta go fatter.

$75 plus shipping or I would be interested in trades for similar quality
tires of a larger size, specifically Thunder Burts or other ~2" folding all
terrain tires