Hi Rivsters-

Delurking briefly to see if I can sell some parts that I no longer need.I posted some of this stuff last fall, prices are now lower.Feel free to make me an offer.Pictures of everything on my Flicker page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25652527@N05/albums/72157659995287656

1. Early Riv Carbonomas straight steel fork with semi-sloping fork crown, 1 1/8" threadless. No lawyer lips. Steerer tube is long, ~10.5 inches. I had this on a Ti bike for ~800 miles and it worked great. $75 shipped.

2.Selle Italia Max Flite Trans Am saddle.Cover in excellent shape, very little use.$35 shipped.Very comfy for a plastic saddle.Saddle dimensions are 15 cm wide at the back and 28 cm long.

3. Ritchey Pro threadless headset, from Carbonomas fork. Black withred trim. $20 shipped.

4. Campy Xenon 9 speed brake/shift levers. Excellent condition. Polymer composite blades, work quite well. ~800 miles. Rear shifteronly will shift one gear at a time. $45 shipped.

5. New Campy 50T chainring for Record/Chorus cranks ONLY. Brand new!My mistake, I needed one for a Veloce triple crankset. $45 shipped.

6. New KCNC SC-9 alloy seat post clamp, black, Ti bolt, 31.8 mm, $20shipped.

Payment by Paypal please to jd-...@comcast.net. I'll ship by USPSPriority Mail if possible. Fork may be shipped by UPS. My ebay username is sepr8tr if you'd like to

check my feedback.

Thanks,

Doug Way