Gorgeous bike! And yeah, give the fatties a try. I didn't have much fun in
traffic with the heavy 700 x 2.15" Marathons that Riv likes so much, but
when I put a set of Schwalbe Big Ones on, wow! They still spin up nice and
quick, and I feel like a human hovercraft.

Just converted them to tubeless last night, thanks everyone here on the
list for advice. We'll see how that works today!

Reed