That's brilliant Ryan!  I enjoy the fact that an IT person eschews "smart"
phones.

I went the other way for a year or so. iPhone 4 with pay as you go voice only.
No data plan. No internet at home and no TV. It was fantastic. I downloaded BBC
radio podcasts at work via wifi. Also downloaded the iBob and RBW lists in
digest email. If I had computing to do, I could use a work computer or I had to
carry my laptop to the coffee shop.

Now I have Internet at home though, but I should cancel it. It's just too
invasive somehow. I still use my iPhone 4, which is still in excellent
condition and works perfectly,  but apparently it's rapidly becoming obsolete.
I can't use the yoga app anymore. Yoga is a 4000 year old practice that I can't
book on a three year old computing device! I'm glad my bicycles don't go
obsolete so quickly.

Ian A/Canada -  appreciating the convenience of home internet, if reaenting it
somewhat.