First I'd like to thank the online groups (Bob, RBW, 650B, etc) for their
enthusiastic support of Velo Lumino over the past year that we've been in
operation. Velo Lumino is a small "craft" operation, designing and
fabricating components specifically for bicycle lighting and lighting
integration, as well as taking on custom lighting installations. Velo
Lumino consists of myself and Tom Matchak, also a member of these lists. I
operate all aspects of the web store, inventory and shipping.  As such,
when I take a vacation, Velo Lumino needs to take one too. Velo Lumino will
not be shipping orders between today and July 4th. Shipping will resume
July 5th. You can still place orders and contact us with questions, but
shipping will be held until the 5th. During that time, I plan to get more
riding in, because riding is what it's really all about, right?

Thanks!

Anton
velolumino.com