Thinking of trying Boscos on my Sam. I like my drops setups. But thinking
an upright setup will be fun for on-road riding, too. I do commuting,
errands, centuries, recreational on-road riding.

But it is hilly around here and was wondering what you hilly upright riders
do for your upright bike setups that works for you.

I know this is a highly individual thing, but interested to see what works
for you.

Please mention:
1. Terrain you ride in.
2. What model bike and upright handlebar.
2. What type of on-road riding you do (commutes, errands, centuries,
brevets, touring, recreational road riding).
3. Fit:
         a) Your bar height to saddle height
         b) seat fore and aft (KOPS?, saddle slammed all the way back on
the rails Riv-style, etc.?)
         c) saddle height ( I guess most of you use the Riv method of
PBH-11cm?).
         d) what kinda saddle and how do you tilt it?

4. Also, what do you do in winter so you don't get blasted with wintry
blasts when riding? My thighs and shoulders get cranky when I ride too long
in the cold, and upright just opens them up to more direct wintry wind
punishment.