That was a very good review!  I love the picture of your bike with the
ortlieb bags pushed all the way back, and the other cargo shots too.

It's very perceptive of you to comment on how the Clem would be a tough
sell for your friends.  I think maybe most of Rivendell's customers are
people who have loved, commuted, and modified older bikes.  Perhaps that's
the factor that makes the difference in choosing bikes.

Your writeup on the Boscos detailing the 3 positions definitely makes me
want to try them!