I was there - it was a whole lot of fun.  The talk was funny, but a bit
short considering it started late.

The ride was the more fun part.  There was plenty of stunts and other goofy
bike nonsense.  The two high points were riding watching people attempt
riding down a steep downhill near Toad Rock and having walkers chastise us
for riding on what Grant calls "the best singletrack in the area" (Indian
Creek Trail), which doesn't allow bikes (but they ride on it anyway).

Nice to meet some other locals that ride Rivvy bikes.