Hi all,

I'm the one who bought the LA Craigslisted Quickbeam from cool dude John in
San Pedro recently. Aside from a pretty handbuilt bicycle collection, John
has a huge record collection; he's also quite nice.

Anyhow, I'm still dialing it in, but thought I'd share my new to me QB.

Basic specs:

Sugino 38/32 and WI Dos 16/18.

Nitto B135 Gran Randonneurs with old Modolo levers

Paul Touring Cantis.

Nanos on Open Pros

I'll put a basket on that rack, get a new light for a generator wheel
(which was generously included in the sale, not pictured), and switch out
the bars for Nitto M013.

I won't go on about how much fun the QB is; you've either heard it before
or know it already.
What a dream!

Love,
Patch