Operating a small shop selling stuff you like - and that you hope others
like, too - is a dicey business these days.

And if you sell anything that can also be had online, it's
double-dog-dicey.

The experience of a place (and the people) like Bike, Book & Hatchet cannot
be duplicated on a web site.

John Bennett
Portland, Oregon