Yes, you are correct sir --  Pletscher ESGE Zoom

I really like two qualities of the kickstand: (1) The easy setup (2)
It is surprisingly light -- at least as compared to most kickstands.

The downside is that it seems to hang a little too low off the
chainstay for my liking.  This may not be apparent in the photos,
since it is in use.  On this bike, it doesn't quite "tuck" out of the
way, but that might be a result of the use of the kickstand plate.

Since this is a demo bike, the configuration has / will change.  We
might mount a Pletscher double for comparison.  The bike has already
undergone a few minor changes ... it now has a Honey B17 saddle and
some VO fenders awaiting for installation.

Bryan