So it looks like it’s official!  Has anyone local to RBWHQ seen a sample
frame or drawings for the new 56cm Hunq?!

This has been my dream Riv for many years, but I’m having trouble
visualizing it now that it has 650 wheels.   I guess I’m not blindly and
ignorantly opposed to the idea like I was when the Bombadil came out but,
having since experienced a 29+ mountain bike, I’m pretty sold on the idea
that the biggest diameter possible is best for rough trails.

Given that wheel size, I’m guessing that the chainstays were NOT lengthened
significantly?  Or maybe it was to make the head tube long enough to fit a
diagatube?   I’d love to hear or see any inside or first-hand info that
anybody has to share.  Good news no matter what…