Okay, I am relatively new here and don't want to sound like a heretic, but
I personally don't use a torque wrench.  Certain torque wrenches need to be
re-calibrated periodically.  I would be curious to know what bolt
connection the riv folks use a torque wrench for versus just putting things
on using common sense.

I bought a new bike many years back from a new shop and the owner built it
up, all using a torque wrench.  I was there as he was finishing up.  I was
impressed.  I thought, wow he's using a torque wrench.  Well on my first
ride, my handle bars and my crank was loose... very loose.  Obviously, he
needed a new torque wrench or to have his calibrated.

I love the appeal that come with using a torque wrench, but I think you
still want to use common sense.

Best,
Scott