I sold my pair, but while the Urbans are far better in quality than the GR
9s -- bearings and body are very good quality -- I disliked the larger flip
tab -- the size actually made it harder to get into the straps. I now use a
pair of GR 9s on the Dahon, and they work (for me) much better. FWIW.

I see that MKS has a GR 10 model, that looks much like the 9. How is their
quality compared to the Urbans (almost as good as the Keirin quality track
pedals) and to the 9s (entry level)?

(Bearings on the 9s: I basically dribble thick oil into the bearings, then
let use wear them in to smoothness. The track pedal bearings are the best
I've ever seen.)

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Ryan Ray <ryanr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I decided to just go with toe clips and my old sylvan pedals due to being
> very clumsy off bike and constantly shredding my ankles and shins with VP
> spiky platforms. Toe clips work better for me while spinning anyway.
>
> Looking to upgrade my sylvans though and get a bit narrower as well and
> checking to see if anyone has these MKS urban platforms sitting around.
>
> - Ryan in Seattle

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle