Hey, I know where that frame came through!   My Rambouillet, I picked up at
MSL in Bristol VA, too.

My green Ram, has the mid-fork and seatstay braze-ons; I know only the late
green Rams had the mid-fork, but I think all of the green ones had the
seatstay braze-ons. Maybe they started adding them before the switch from
blue to green, I'd guess....