The Stampede Pass is a 32mm tire. You're going to need a good bit more pressure with a tire that narrow than you will for a 38mm tire.

On 07/26/2016 02:29 PM, Tim Gavin wrote:
I'm 220 lbs, and I use 45-50 psi front and 55-60 psi rear in my 38 mm supple tires (Lierre, Pari Moto, et al). I start with the "15% tire drop" method, as developed by Frank Berto and further by Jan Heine <http://www.bikequarterly.com/images/TireDrop.pdf>. Unfortunately, Berto's charts only went up to 37 mm tires, so you have to extrapolate/experiment with wider tires. Calculator here <http://www.dorkypantsr.us/bike-tire-pressure-calculator.html>. I'll add 5-10 psi if I'm fully loaded. I'll drop 5-10 psi if I'm riding more gravel/trail/off-road.

I've found that 38 mm tires feel squirrely to me around 30-35 psi.

I ran 85 front / 100 rear on my Cerf blue 700 x 26 tires.
I run 60 front / 75 rear on my 700 x 32 Gravel King tires.
I run 30 front / 35 rear on my 26 x 2.1" Thunder Burts.
I run 7 front / 8 rear on my 26 x 4.6" fat bike tires.