Ian and Bill, I have a question for you.  I decided to replace the Nitto
Noodles on my Homer with Albatross bars and ordered the aforesaid Sunraces
a week before I encountered this string.  Since I used Silver shifters on
my Noodles, I still have them.  Here's the question:  Do they mount to the
Sunrace clamps easily or is there some kind of modification kit that is
necessary?  Thanks.