Jim Warren was visiting Seattle recently, and we hooked up for a beer tour
of the city, as he was looking to get a bike's eye view of the Emerald
City.  As a serendipitous encounter, I ran into one of my old Riv buddies,
Rob Harrison, riding his Saluki at the very spot I was to meet up with
Jim.  Crazy coincidence - hadn't seen him in a few years.

Pics prove it happened: https://flic.kr/s/aHskEH68FN

Brian Hanson
Seattle, WA
Bike Blog <http://www.stonehog.com>