Gernot,
   Perhaps next summer. My wife will be visiting her family in  the south
(Rayong). You didn't mention what city - hopefully, Chaing Mai - my  favorite
city. I've often thought how nice it would be to ride in Northern  Thailand.
Bill
Louisville, Ky

In a message dated 12/24/2009 6:42:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,