and goes very  nicely with the golden aspen leaves for sure. I do love
autumn

BTW Patrick...on traffic noise; I feel your pain....I find highway traffic
extremely stressful  as I get older especially when it's whizzing by and
there's no paved shoulder and you're not sure how firm the gravel shoulder
is. Not quality time on the bike for anyone, I suspect.