Hi all-

So, I’ve hemmed and hawed over this...and finally decided to let go of my
61 cm Roadeo. It’s one of the demos that Rivendell was selling in the
winter. It’s an absolutely fantastic bike...light, nimble, and stable...but
my summer plan of engaging in long road rides never really materialized.
And it’s simply too nice to be sitting in my apartment unused.

I thought I’d first put out feelers for trading the frame for a 61cm Hilsen
frame. If that doesn’t work out, I’ll be reposting it for sale. If you’re
interested, free to email me for more details and photos.

Thanks!

Eric