I don't know, if you click on the photo of the rack you can see how bulky
the rack is where the tang slides up and down to fit different size bikes.
The fact that the rack is so bulky at that point and the SKS fender stays
come right down the middle of the of the wheel makes it all too much to fit
on a single eyelet. It occurs to me while I'm typing this that the first
part of the fender stays V usually lands at about 1:00 but I rotated the
fender a little so it wouldn't fall as far down behind the rear tire and so
I could have full coverage in front of the bottom bracket. Essentially I
cut the part of the fender with the cut out for the front derailleur off
since I don't have one. Anyway that moved the front part of the V to about
12:00.

I hope that isn't too confusing, I think either way those stays and that
rack aren't going to play well. Do you have some pictures of your rack and
sks bike set up?