Zed and others

I read the "Annie" review for a comparison to Lovely Bicycle.  IMHO Annies
review is significantly better than "Lovely Bicycle", not as cutsy, not as
wandering.

Annie's review got to the point:  'I don't like the bars, but the rest
seems good"  I understand.  Suggest calling GP and ask him what bars would
work better for her.

Lovely Bicycle wandered and seemed to want to impress the reader with
"clever" writing versus factual reporting.  Frankly, the RBW blugs are much
better and you know they are selling.

Annie BOUGHT the Clementine.  "Lovely Bicycle" was LOANED the bicycle.
IMHO, this makes the Annie review much more credible.

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ,  perhaps a little too critical today