As you're in Vancouver, it's a relatively easy trip to Pt Roberts or even
Seattle.  RBW listers are your best market, most of whom are located all
across the USA, so if you ship it from WA to all points (or at least the
lower 48) you have the best chance of making a bit of money back.  Couple
that with the US dollar being stronger and you could do alright.  You would
need to pack the bike very well, but that's not hard to do.  BikeFlights
via FedEx to destinations within the USA is a great option.  Inexpensive,
Insurance available and easy to book.

Otherwise, if you want to sell locally,  I'd say drop in at Dream Cycle on
the Drive and talk it over with Darren (the owner).  I haven't been there
for ages, but last time I was in, he was into Rivendell (had a butterscotch
Saluki and a Bleriot on the sales floor).  He seems like a good fellow and
might have some new bike ideas for you.

If you sold it complete with shipping and insurance packed and shipped to
the lower 48, you should have no problem selling for US$1650.00 ($1550
after shipping would get you close to CAD$2000. That might be a bit
ambitious, but that weaker Canadian dollar makes our re-exports more
attractive!  And, you can claim to the US customs people that it's US Goods
returning - they might not charge you any taxes at the crossing.

Ian A/The North!