Brian

 Are you interested in selling??  I have the Sakae 26.6mm Creep Rider 2
bolt (copy of the NR) on my 75 Panasonic Schwinn Voyaguer II.  Always
looking for a 2 bolt 26.6mm for the 88 Panasonic Schwinn Voyaguer.  Why
Panasonic did not used a butted seat tube or Schwinn demand a butted seat
post to get the 2.2 standard is beyond belief.

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ