Well, I have a huge head so I'm always in trouble finding a good helmet
that fits comfortably. Right now, I'm using the POC OCTAL AVIP MIPS, which
is very pricey but is very light, has more coverage and also protects
against the low impact rotational forces on the brain, responsible for many
concussions. It's also well ventilated. It's very well made, and it's the
first helmet ever where I can ride with a cycling cap underneath, instead
of a super thin skullcap.

Most helmets I find don't fit me, and none of the foldable/compactable ones
I've tried does either. So, when I find something that does fit well, price
is secondary. There are some very interesting helmets in the links you
provided. I wish they were available to try on. But like you, I wouldn't
wear the paper one... :-)

I hope I never have to test it.

René