I think you're on to something meaning: the reluctance of the fat tire
crowd. I rode 28s for many years. But I always wanted something more
practical. I live in Wisconson. It snows here. They plow. Roads have uneven
pavement due to years of repair. Rodeo is a beautiful bike. I think if it
could handle 38-45mm tires with fenders, Riv would sell more of them.

Maybe they should leave it alone for those who prefer 80s era design. I say
that with respect. I rode those bikes. I'd love that geometry, or what's
close to it, with modern wheels. So maybe it's time for Roadeo2.