Yes!  I'm in Kansas City.  I only know of one other person in the area who
is into Rivs and I do not believe he is on this list.  I'm always up for a
get together.  Lawrence is a great town and the beer is actually Ad Astra
Ale as in "Ad astra  per aspera"  the state motto.  Boulevard Pale Ale is a
pretty decent local flavor as well.